Monday, June 20, 2011

what a week

mike is on his way home (he's been gone since wed. morning)!!! he works a lot of evenings and weekends so I'm getting pretty good used to getting dinner on the table, baths, and two kids in bed by 8, but I defintely miss ending my nights with him watching the bachelorette and the kardashians.  yes, he secretly likes watching them too.
 it is so nice to be surrounded by such wonderful family and friends to help me with myles and savi and give me more of a conversation than why dinosuars are carnivores or herbivores. thanks so much to you all!

we have a weekend getaway in a few weeks for one of my dearest friend's 30th birthday. I am so looking forward to spending time with friends... i am sooo not looking forward to getting into a swimsuit.  Post baby body sure puts a damper on summer plans.  so don't mind me if i'm in a mumu on a boat at least ill have tan ankles!

3 comments:

  1. I'll be there with my chunky pasty white ankles ;) Come over here and you can learn all about being a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...so what about the girl who can't use I just had a baby as her excuse...pretty sure thats me. And I'm quite confident you have me beat by a loooooong shot! This reminds me that I need to go shopping for a cute cover up. :) Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me and my 1200 miles away from 'home' is really making me sad right about now! it would make me feel a teeny tiny bit better if i knew at least ONE of you were good with a camera and would be taking tons of pictures. but, nope...that's not even in my favor!

    ReplyDelete