She did this on purpose! If I knew how to tag you in this I would Jayna, but for now you will just see your name in the same black color as the rest of the text.
Here are the rules:
1.Post these rules
2.Post a photo of your self & 11 random facts about you. (seriously 11?!)
3.Answer the questions given to you in the tagger's post.
4.create 11 new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5.Go to their blog/twitter & let them know they've been tagged.
6. If you don't do this you will have bad luck until you blog again (j.k)
11 facts about me is a lot!!! I'll add a pic next time, I'm tired and going to bed
1. I was born in Amarillo, TX and moved to Tulsa when I was 6. I still have a twang and am known to draw out some of my words. This is not good when you are teaching your son syllables.
2. I have had cosmetic surgery. I had an outie belly button. I hated it! I had it removed....been sporting a bikini ever since.
3. My hubs...we met in middle school. We were in the same "family" in 7th grade and he sat behind me in several classes. We also attended the same high school but did not start dating until we were sophomores in college. We dated long distance our whole relationship. six.long.years. As different as we were, we sure are right for each other.
4. I HATE being pregnant! Thankfully I got two pretty amazing kiddos out of the deal. I feel truly blessed to be a mom. There is nothing to prepare you for this amazing journey. I always have wanted to be a mom and would love to be able to adopt or foster in the future. Still trying to talk Mike into this idea.
5 I love to RUN!and workout. I wish i had more time to devote to this but I don't like waking up early and I don't like missing out on time with my family.
6. I have some really great family and friends. My mom is truly one of my best friends and I love where our relationship has gone over the last few years. I feel blessed to have both of my parents and that I enjoy being around them. I also have terrific friends that have been around for the long haul.
7. I have one brother. He used to be quite the punk to me, at 5 years older, thankfully he grew up. Definitely glad we live in the same town and get to raise kids close to the same age.
8. I love food! I have a hard time saying no, put it in front of me and I'll snack. Sweet, salty, hot, cold
9. I'm independent. I don't like being told I can't do something or not being successful at it. I can carry both kids in and 5 bags of groceries!
10. I wish I didn't like pop, but I do. Love Dr. Pepper and can't kick the habit
11. I would like to thank Jayna for having me open up my blog again....sorry I'm out of things to talk about
Here are the 11 questions I know have to answer:
1. When was the last time you cried?
Last week. Lots of talk lately about changes in jobs and moving
2. What is your favorite physical feature?
3. What's the one thing you look forward to each day?
I love the morning time, kids wake up so happy and I love to see their sweet,bright eyes. With that being said I also love 8 o'clock at night-kids are asleep and I feel like I can stop and try to wrap my brain around what needs to be done. And hopefully grab a TV show or two.
4. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
TULSA!!!!!
5. How did you meet your significant other?
Carver Middle School, he used to copy off of me
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that complain and always feel sorry for themselves and stress for no reason. These people usually have no idea what a hard day actually looks like. Life is hard but I can guarantee millions of people have it worse than we do and they're not the ones complaining
7. Could you ever be a contestant on Fear Factor?
Are you kidding me?? Heck no! I don't like to even clean up dead ants. I am also scared of heights so I don't think there's much on that show that I would be successful at. Amazing race-YES!
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
Horrible reality shows...love them for some unknown reason. Maybe after a long day it's nice to not think about what I'm watching
9. What is your favorite smell?
Few things: Men's soap, laundry, and my grandmother's drip beef. It's been forever since I've smelled that but oh how I loved it
10. What is the first perfume you ever purchased/wore?
???? probably Ck1 haha!
11. Sweet or sour?
This is tough but I would probably choose sweet. Definitely a sweet tooth...need to work on this.
No comments:
Post a Comment