Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's been awhile...

The last 2 1/2 months have flown by!  I feel like by the time I sit down for the day at 8:30 I don't have any brain power left to type.  Myles had a great birthday and is loving his class at Riverfield this year.  He takes a field trip every other week on a SCHOOL BUS.  That part freaks me out, not only do I trust his teachers daily to take care of him but now I have to trust the bus driver to get them to their destination safely and I have to trust the three year old not to run off!  He looks like he listens all the time doesn't he?!?

This little guy talks from the moment he wakes up till his head hits the pillow at night.  I've heard that's what happens when you talk to your kids, so we're taking a different approach with Savi ;)!  He definitely tries to talk his way through most situations and talk me in to what he is wanting.  This morning we were talking about needs and wants.  He definitely believes in Santa Claus this year and thinks he NEEDS everything that comes on TV.  At the end of me teaching him a life lesson in this he looks at me and says "Okay mom, good talk."

Savannah is pretty spectacular and could not be anymore laid back.  She wakes up happy and stays that way!  Savi is a huge Myles fan, hopefully mom and dad are a close second!  You can tell she is ready to be right there by him playing with pirates and dinosaurs.  Her interests include eating her toys, pulling hair, and playing peek-a-boo. 
 

first swing
 



No comments:

Post a Comment