This sweet little face can pull on my heart strings like no other and push my buttons a minute later but there's not a morning I wake up
Sunday, August 28, 2011
How did this happen?
August 22, 2008 my life changed forever. Words cannot explain how much joy, happiness and completeness he has brought to us. Maybe pictures can...
This sweet little face can pull on my heart strings like no other and push my buttons a minute later but there's not a morning I wake upget woken up that I can't wait to see him. It's hard to believe he's already three. You always say you're gonna slow down and enjoy the little stuff more- I need to work on this. No matter what he will forever be my baby boy. We love you Myles and know the world is blessed by you being in it!
This sweet little face can pull on my heart strings like no other and push my buttons a minute later but there's not a morning I wake up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment